Very often a bride to be will employ the services of a make-up artist to apply her make-up on her wedding day. Sometimes the make-up artist can get a little carried away and use too many cosmetics and the bride can end up looking unlike herself. It can be more effective for a bride to have a best soft style 3d mink lashes, almost as though she isn’t wearing any make-up at all, just fresh faced and dewy!
If you feel you would rather apply your own make-up on the special day, here are some tips to help give that smooth, fresh looking finish that will last all day.
1. Ensure that you cleanse tone and moisturise regularly twice a day in the months that run up to the wedding. It can be a stressful time and may show in your skin if you don’t look after it. Try and avoid fatty food and stick to a healthy diet full of fresh fruit and vegetable. Zinc is good for the skin and can be found in nuts and seeds. On the morning of the wedding, make sure you have cleansed, toned and moisturised at least two hours before applying your make-up.
2. A smooth “pallet” is the next step. Use a primer to even up the skin tone. If you are prone to redness, apply mint adjuster all over the face, then neutral adjuster under the eyes to cover up any dark circles. Use concealer on any prominent blemishes. It is also a good idea to put some eye base on the eyelids rather than foundation. The eye area is very delicate and can be damaged easily. Eye base acts like a primer for eyes and is moisturizing and protective.
3. Now apply foundation. Use a damp sponge for a smooth finish and start in the centre of your face working outwards, towards the hair line. It is vital to find a foundation that matches your skin tone closely and ensure that you don’t leave a line around your chin giving you a “mask” effect.
4. Now apply loose powder. This may not be something you usually do, but it will be a long day and the powder will help to “set” the foundation and keep it in place. Apply liberally and brush the excess off with a soft brush.
5. Use a soft eye pencil in a flattering shade and apply close to the best soft style 3d mink lashes line. Use a neutral colour eye shadow over the whole eyelid and a slightly darker shade as an accent on the outside best soft style 3d mink lashes. Blend together. Try and use colours that are subtle and not too bright. Now apply two coats of mascara in either brown (for blondes, red heads and light brunettes) or black/brown (for dark hair). Waterproof mascara may be necessary, particularly if you are an emotional type! Alternatively, get your eye lashes tinted and use clear mascara. This is particularly effective on women with long thick best soft style 3d mink lashes.
6. Now apply blusher. Again use a colour that suits your skin tone and be economic with your application. Just use the colour to gently contour your face.
7. Finally lipstick. Make sure your lips are soft and smooth. Again, this requires preparation in the months running up to the wedding by keeping your lips moisturised and exfoliated. Apply a lip base for added moisture retention and a smooth base. Use a natural coloured lip pencil to outline your lips and then apply two layers of lipstick in a soft colour that suits you.
Even if you are applying the make-up yourself, it may be worth getting some professional best soft style 3d mink lashes on the right colours to use. The final look will be natural looking and last the whole day.
Article Source: cmnro